Monday, November 25, 2013

Random thoughts

Oh well, this is going to be a short post. Haha...

2013 has not ended yet, n wats just passed was Jaden's 5th birthday, n next coming up to be looking forward to should be our anniversary in a few days time.. But we had not been celebrating that ever since we got married.. Hmmmm...

Next, shld b Xmas! But still, we have no plans to celebrate too, unless my sis organises. But normally we dun celebrate Xmas lah. Only celebrated this when we were still not married, we would travel overseas, but ever since has kids, we dun go overseas for xmas anymore...

I have no specific plans for 2014 yet, especially my work. Still dilly dally here n there, haha! But something to b looking forward to will be..............

My birthday!

Yipppppeeee.... though there r still many events to look forward to b4 my birthday, but my birthday event has been planned for! All I hope is, we would fulfil e event n go when my birthday comes! Wah, think liao oso feel so happy. Hahahahaha.... Shall not say so much abt this 1st until everything is fixed. =)

No comments: