Tuesday, November 19, 2013

dinner date with ex-colleagues cum good friends!

we bought e buffet voucher online last week n made a dinner apptment today for our regular meetup!

This time round, Ting brought her daughter along as she wanted to tag along.

We always find time n chance to meet up for a meal. Next time shall b steamboat!

We can always update one another n talk anything under e sun. It's just so fun to meet up n talk, n chat! that's e most impt thing for our meetup.

Our next meetup will b next mth... night's out time for us to let our hair down to forget we r our men's wives! Haha.. But they r asking me out for swimming session leh. I dun like to b tan, so daytime go swim is impossible lah. It'll b very hard for me to get fairer as I am tan by nature.

Although we dun work together in e same workplace again, n no chance to eat together in e staff lounge, but we always try to meet up. Even if we dun meet, we have our own watsapp chat grp, sometimes we chat in there too.

They r 1 of e bunch of gd friends that I had made in PHPPS. Though it is a pity we cannot b colleagues again, but who koes in e future we may have e chance! Of course not saying I will go back to MOE lah. I hope I dun step into it again.

I like being with this grp of friends, n luckily we always have e chance to meet. the other grps tat I have, number of ppl abit too big, v hard to organise. But I will try to arrange 1 during e holidays. Haha. Friends r impt in our life, n most imptly is, making e right grp of frds.

No comments: