Thursday, November 28, 2013

10 years = 1 decade

Wow, time really flies... yesterday 27th November, marked our 10th years together as a couple. To b frank, I never expected us to go so far.

It's not easy to be together, n of course as long as both give in effort in maintaining, to b loyal to each other, nothing is impossible.

We had dinner together yest after work, n ate teppanyaki. It has been years ever since hubby ate teppanyaki. In e morn, he sent me a sms wishing us 10 years anniversary. And when we met up at JP in e evening, he bought a blue rose for me.

Though it was a simple dinner with no luxurious gift or exaggerating celebration, but I was equally contented bcoz as long as we r eating together, other stuff are just superficial n secondary.

In these 10 years, we had ups n downs of course. No smooth path for us. I am not giving up, n hope he doesn't too. Everything doesn't come easy for us. Though there r times that I got v angry n disappointed in him, but I believe in a marriage, we must try our best to maintain it, to keep it, n not to say separate.

How many more years of anniversary can we count together? I dunno but I do look forward to counting it every year when it comes. Til e day we part during death I hope.

He may not be e high earning man, he may not be a really smart clever man, he may not be a romantic man, but neither am I a clever woman, neither am I a good tempered person. Tats y we need e other half to complete e parts that we r lacking of. Though I am 'stronger', but there r times I need him to console n comfort me.

I ask for nothing a lot. I ask for nothing great. I just want a complete family. Tats all. Happy 10 years anniversary dear hubby.

No comments: