Saturday, November 09, 2013

My brother's wedding 09-11-13

this is e day tat every1 was looking towards to... esp my parents... Today is my brother's big day!

my brother has grown up n now, he has become e husband to his wife, son-in-law to Yinghui's parents. 


I was very moved on this special day.. I was equally excited!

Reached my parents' hse at 7am... everything went on smoothly n in fact during e morn session, they came back earlier than expected.

MUA tat I engaged to help us do makeup n hairdo for me, sis n mum, was good. I was satisfied with e makeup n hairdo that she did for me.

Jav was not having enuf nap time, thus fussing. Jaden on off oso fuss. It was a busy day for hubby n I as we need to take turn to handle both of them. But nonetheless, we still managed to stay til e event ended.

Jav was so tired that he actually KO-ed b4 7pm. Hope he sleep well tonight.

Wedding lunch indeed was abit rush for some of us. n bcoz it interrupted e nap time of e kids, so it's inevitable that they will fuss n make noise.

It was really a happy event that everything went on smoothly w/o much hiccups. The brother n sister gang was also helpful to handle e event, esp e brothers! kudos!

They will be spending e night at e bridal suite today. N I hope my bro n Yinghui can always b loving n caring towards each other. Marriage is for life. Nothing can make a couple split, n I hope they always bear their wedding vows in mind that they will be around for each other no matter wat happens.

Every of our family relatives were happy to attend e event. Almost all actually dressed up formally. It was such a joyous occasion for our family. After all, e last event in my family was my wedding. So, now is my bro's turn, my parents r more than happy. N Peter actually came all e way from Ireland just to attend my bro's wedding. Everything is just so happy! It's a long day for every1. I'm overjoyed. Hope I can hear bb news from them soon! Happy blissful marriage my dear brother.

No comments: