Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cooling Saturday

Finally it rained today! After a few days of inhaling the smelly air caused by Sumatra, today rained heavily, n somehow had subsided the haze!

PSLE marking ended yest too... super happy loh.. 4 days of work... i really couldnt get used to waking TAT early to work loh, 8-5pm.. super spoilt by teaching in the PM session... this yr surprisingly our marking load wasn't as heavy as before.. we actually managed to knock off at 11.30am yest, throughout my 5 years of PSLE marking, this was the 1st time. Our assumption was bcoz this batch of P6 kids were born in the year of tiger, so the number of kids r lesser...

After the marking, I went for my facial at 3pm... need to relax b4 bringing Jaden back.. Yest evening need to go back to the temple for the ritual again.. aiya dun wish to talk abt tat issue animore. Caused FIL n hubby to b angry with me. but aniway, i am not going to bring Jaden back for the ritual again.

Jaden slept early ard 10.30pm last night. Midnite feed only at 3am.. n it was me who got up n make for him. next feed was 7am.. n the feed at 7am made him awake. hubby acc him to play while i continued my sleep from 8-9am....

Jaden started his nap as early as 1.20pm today, til near to 5pm. The heavy rain n thunder storm scared him. He was closing his eyes tightly n held tight to my hand, refusing to let go. I carried him n when he was standing near to hubby, he was so scared tat he hid btwn hubby's legs n was so scared. After a while, he was ok le. I wondered if it's bcoz of the ritual last nite tat made him so scared, coz normally he isn't like tat. So, after dinner, we brought him back to in laws' house, mil gave him eat the chinese med pill, hopefully he won't b scared animore or have nightmare tonite.

It is a cooling Sat, I hope Jaden can sleep well at in laws' house tonite. If the haze is v light, n weather is good, mayb i can consider bringing him to play water. Let's see how. Do pray tat the haze will go away ok? it's affecting a lot of ppl's health n I hate it!

No comments: