Friday, October 01, 2010

Jaden was discharged from KK

I thank all my family members, frds n colleagues who showed their concern towards Jaden n us during Jaden's hospitalisation last few days...

He was rushed to KK Emergency on Monday nite due to his breathlessness again.. but this time was a much better one... but overall, still not good to visit a hosp isn't it...

After a few rounds of inhaling, doctor insisted to ward him... so no choice, we went to go for the registration. opted for A1 single bedded, my 1st choice... so he was warded at around 5am...

Applied childcare leave for Tues n Wed... It was tiring for us esp when Jaden was in hospital. MIL this time round volunteered to take the nite shift, while hubby n I took the day shift. Besides taking care of Jaden during the daytime til night, i was also the driver. Morn reached KK, will eat breakfast 1st, then drive MIL back to Jurong then I drive back to KK again..

Nite, when PILs reached, stayed near to 10pm, then drive hubby n FIL back to Jurong, while MIL stayed... Finally on Wed noon, he can be discharged... dun wish to b so tired coming to n fro, n also ease MIL's burden to stay overnite...

He still need his regular 4 hour interval inhaler, n med to b fed orally n nose drop to b used in his nostrils. When he was awake, using inhaler is so much easier. He saw the mask, he started to cry but at least his face will come towards the mask, but when he is sleeping will b v hard. scream n shout n cry.. coz 1 of the interval is to be at 3am... cannot skip.. must do these for 6 days then observe again.

Luckily this time round no insertion of tubes n etc... phew... more on staying for further observation. Jaden has no appetite, milk intake also much lesser than usual. dun wana eat porridge too. Haiz... when he was in KK, weighed him.. was 11.4kg.. sure will drop again. but no worries, will 'pump' him once he has fully recovered.

Thanks so much for the concern shown to him, when i was back to work yesterday, many of my colleagues came forward to ask abt Jaden. I was touched. Thanks so much. N thanks to my NIE frd Shuzhen, my best pal Kelly n Rod, my mum n my bro, my PILs, my hubby, for these few days.

No comments: