Sunday, October 24, 2010

The water tap is spoilt

This morn, went to Gek Poh Mac to meet my best frd Kelly n Rod for breakfast, together with Jaden n my mil... after which, went back to in laws' house, as mil said she wanted to cook porridge for Jaden.

Today was a rainy day again, n the rain was quite heavy. after cooking porridge n fed Jaden, mil was busy with her the other grandson, n then the usual MJ session. I waited for the rain to b lighter, then i proceeded to bring Jaden back to my own house at 1+... luckily though not v frequent to put Jaden on the car seat, but whenever i fixed the car seat n let him sit on, he did not resist. but his itchy hands n legs huh... hahaha....

I put on the car seat this morn already as i guessed mil will b busy again.. n indeed i was right. So, there I was, bringing Jaden back. Let him play at his playzone for a while b4 i let him start his nap. so ard 2+, his nap started n was til 5pm.

When I was washing Jaden's bottles, i realised the water tap in the kitchen looked strange. It looked slanted, n shaky. I touched the tap n found the tap was as if going to drop. My mum at near to 4pm, brought me lunch.. n we had a short chat. She went to the kitchen n used the tap, n who koes the tap came off n water splashed out abit..

Oh no, need to replace a new one. But i dunno how to.. If there r things that i dunno, then u can forget abt asking my hubby. If wana koe anything, ask me will do. So, I called my dad n asked if he can help me with it. He agreed readily.

So, I acc my parents to eat 1st, though mil cooked dinner. then we went to choose the water tap tat i wanted. After buying, we went home n dad tried his best to help me remove the current spoilt one. It was v tight, n he needed a plier. I do not have it at home, so called my 4th uncle but he was with his friends... dad initially said he run back home n get, but i insisted to drive him... in the lift suddenly thought of hubby's gugu.. so called her, luckily she has plier, so dad n I went over to borrow.

After which, walked back to my house again, n after some time, my dad managed to change the new one for me... phew.. luckily my dad can help... my 4th uncle called n see if there's any help he can be of... so after the tap was fixed, i sms-ed my 4th uncle tat it was done. So he called me n said, if these few days anything wrong with the tap just call him n he will come over n take a look. Phew, luckily I have my wonderful family n relatives. Just 1 call n they r all ready to help out.

Hope this new water tap is ok lah.. scared to trouble my family loh.

No comments: