Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sakura Buffet with my family

Today is the 1st day of the PSLE Marking. I will b at Henry Park Pri for the whole PSLE marking. Was 1 of the Paper1 marker.

Made a dinner apptment with my family this evening at Jurong West Stadium's Sakura Buffet. It's to celebrate the 3 Oct birthday people in the family, my dad, my mum n my sis.

After the marking, managed to knock off at 5pm.. drove Tingting back to CCK, then Winnie to Jurong Point then i drove back to my in laws' house.

I reached in laws' house at 6pm... Jaden was drinking his milk, just gotten up not long ago. We accompanied him til 6.45pm n had to leave n fetch my family to the stadium... When hubby n I stepped out of the door, Jaden ran towards us, we already closed the gate. But koe wat? He pulled my blouse, n called mama, n then papa... he was going to cry. I told him the weather is not good cannot go out, papa n mama going out for a while. N then he din cry or throw temper le.. We were shocked to hear him calling out mama... it was so clear!!!!! Hope Jaden can speak up soon...

The weather is really bad. the haze is bad! Jaden is a high risk of asthma.. so if possible, will not bring him outdoor at all.. Dun wish him to suffer another attack. tats y had to leave him at home.

We had a full dinner there, though the variety not s much s before.. had a chat there b4 we left. My sis' birthday is tmr, n my mum's on next Mon... hope they stay positive always....

No comments: