Sunday, October 10, 2010

Granny's 74th Birthday

We celebrated granny's birthday earlier this year.. went to Tradehub 21, recommended by me! haha... n the dishes were selected by me a few days ago when i went down to enquire about their food... luckily the comments about the food was great!

We had 7 dishes.. n 2 birthday cakes!! 1 bought by me n my sis, the other by my bro n his gf! we had a great time eating, though b4 tat had some misunderstanding.. aiya.. dun talk about it..

this is our 1st time trying out the food there.. n it was great.. i love the prawns!!! n crabs r v big in size loh. n that place wasn't too hot, so not so bad... the service provided by the staff who is also called May was good... Next friday will go there eat again... but is with my PILs...

Hubby wanted to celebrate MIL's birthday 1 day earlier, as on Sat 16th, which is MIL's actual bday, hubby will b going to Malacca with his colleagues for the staff retreat.. The price there ok lah, within our range...

My granny is still v strong, n i wish she can always be so cheerful n healthy! Happy Birthday in advance nai nai!

No comments: