Monday, December 20, 2010

20th Dec - Monday not blue!!

Actually planned to bring Jaden to the zoo, but i looked at the sky, it doesn't look that great, so morn when we woke up, I bathed him... so was thinking, well, since not going to the zoo, then where shld we go...

Hubby was on mc today.. opppp hahahahaha!!!! I told him, we shall bring Jaden out, n he agreed too coz he promised me also... I told him, is either we go Changi Airport T3, or we go to the Universal Studios.. hubby said he preferred T3...

So, ok... i went to take my bath, packed Jaden's stuff, n there we went... Jaden was not clear when he was, so in the beginning he was willing to hold hands, but after walking a while, he started to run n refused to listen to instructions.. after a while, I made him sit in his pram since he dun listen n i gave him a few chances b4 that.

Went to the foodcourt to have lunch 1st b4 exploring T3... after which, brought Jaden to a mini playground beside the water fountain. He was happier to see the water than the playground!! was so excited tat he kept laughing, 'talking' n running.

We went on to walk around Level 3 and 4, searching for playground. We walked 1 big round.. Jaden went to play at the playground.. There was a girl playing too. initially he did not know how to climb up the slope.. after awhile by seeing the girl do, n he tried, then he managed to go up! Told him a few times to try the slide, then he was willing to walk to the other side of the playground to play the slide. He enjoyed himself. Running around the playground n running at the big space at T3.

Nothing much to play though... There was the big slide, but we weren't tat interested to go. So, after staying for 2hr+, we decided to leave. Jaden was crying out loud throwing tantrums. the pampers over flowed, so i need to bring him to the changing station to change while hubby waited outside. I thought mayb he can tahan til home then i feed him the milk, but he just refused to stop crying...

hubby was irritated, but i remained calm. We went to the carpark, i told Jaden i will make milk for him now, he was sobbing badly. Hubby went to put the pram in the boot, n the bags into the car. Once the milk was ready, Jaden kept quiet. Mayb bcoz he didn't eat porridge or cereal, tats y he got hungry easier n faster.

When we reached home, changed another diaper. I gave him some water, n after 15min, he napped. How I wish Jaden can be more obedient, though I think he might b good enough le, but no 1 is perfect I know. Whenever he grumbles or throws tempers, I can simply ignore n let him cry for a while b4 approaching him. I understand wat my best pal said le, it's ok to let children cry.

He was tired, and so do we. But it's ok. At least I know today is not a blue Monday. or at least, I dun feel blue..

No comments: