Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jaden is 25 months old

It's the 21st of the month again, which marks tat Jaden is older by a month! It's really so fast tat he is 2 years old le..

Hubby went back to work today, n left both his wife n son at home. My sis came over to accompany us, n go eat together.

After eating at JP, we went to the park opposite JP.. We never went there b4, so wana bring Jaden over to let him have a run at the park.. hahaha.. but who koes the playground not v fun loh.. n was covered with sand...
Jaden wasn't sure of the place, so he was v careful.. haha.. but he quite like tat place lah. We prayed for good weather, but didn't expect it to be so sunny!!!! Stayed there for ard 15-20min, n it was really scorchy hot. We walked back to JP n enjoy aircon!

Jaden's face was so red, n he looked funny! hahahaha... changed a new diaper for him, then acc sis to GV as she wanted to watch movie. After which, we went to Kiddy Palace n bought a toy for Jaden. Thanks babe!
We went back to my house... chatted n also let Jaden have his nap. Chatted til ard 3.30pm n she needs to go off le as the movie was starting soon. My mood today was supposed to b v nice, but was dampened bcoz of a phone call. My prog for tmr was already fixed liao loh, n then now a bit of change. now dampen my mood to go for my facial for tmr.. dunno wana cancel or not. damn. I dun care whose stupid idea it was to have a change of my initiated plan, but do be sure of something. If u do this to me, next time it will be my turn. Just wait n see. Why dampen my mood? aiyo.. i hate it...

No comments: