Sunday, December 12, 2010

The hot & sunny Sunday

Hubby applied leave today, bcoz he need to attend a wedding lunch at Bukit Batok CSC... yest, my PILs came back frm the funeral at Malacca, but we only brought Jaden over in the afternoon just now..

Drove hubby to CSC club, then i proceeded to go JP buy xmas presents for my siblings!!! I had wrapped up the presents! going to pass it to them this coming wkend or the next! Yippee... Thur will go buy hubby's present.. he said he wanted a belt... so will go n see n let him choose himself...

Dunno y, today morn when i got up, suddenly felt so emotional... hmmm... should i say emo? well, mayb my heart is full of envious kind of feeling, n not jealous.. i'm just so envious of other ppl.. wats wrong with me? think too much again i assume..

Just went online n bought concert ticket to watch Raymond Lam's concert in Feb!!! will b going with my sis.. yeah!!! i will need to hold my pocket n wallet tight for the coming 2-3 months.. will b quite broke... haizzzzz... my bonus has other usage... 1mth of it is to pay for my car insurance which is due in early Feb, n the other 1mth is for my Jan usage.. so there goes my bonus.. n i need to fork out my own savings to buy presents for my siblings, n treat my parents a lunch.. pressie for hubby n lunch.. n xmas presents for Princeton n Delroy.. So i need to hang on tight for the coming few months..

So fast is the mid of Dec liao.. I suggested some activities to hubby... to bring Jaden out during his off days.. n our pak toh date,just the 2 of us... I haven watch the Narnia loh!!! Angry,hope to watch this week... haha!

No comments: