Tuesday, December 28, 2010

catch up session with current & ex-colleagues

Finally, today I can dress up nicely with short skirt n high heels... N can go out n have my own private time! Organised a catch up session with some of my kakis... current n ex colleagues from PHPPS.

Initially the gathering was in Nov, but bcoz of my private matters, gotta postpone til now.. somemore past few weeks some of them clashed with one another's overseas trips. So, plan at the last week of Dec is the safest. N finally, we managed to come out together successfully.

There are 7 of us today. Me, Tingting, Weili ( current still staying in PHPPS ), Bee Yan, Yifen, Kristene, Weixin ( left PHPPS for other perspectives ). These r my kakis.. of course I have other groups of kakis, but this grp much closer, and not all groups can put together n go out like tat.

Went to pick Bee Yan up at JE 1st before proceeding to IMM Swensens. She is so kind to buy me a pack of bird's nest, wanted me to take good care of my body. My health went through 2 times of turbulence, and she is very caring towards me. Thanks girl!

We stayed and chatted near to 5pm... Wow, i think the staff may find us noisy, n y so late still dun wish to leave Swensens. Hahaha. I love catching up with them, coz we can have so many topics, talked non-stop for 4hours+... I'm so glad I found some or even quite a number of good friends here. As u koe, it's not easy to find a 'friend' in a working environment. Yes, some of them may b v close with u, but those r fake ones.

I always thought, having a 知己, a few are enuf, or mayb even just 1 is enuf. I found my 知己 already. But still, I'm so grateful I have many friends who are sincere and real. They give u support n encouragement. When u feel low, they are around to stand by you and lend u a listening ear. Those fake close friends will shun u when u r in trouble. But I'm fortunate tat the friends around me are not fake. I trust my intuition, if i dun like this person, this person must have a lot of flaws or something is wrong with this person's personality. I'm not trying to brag. U all koe, I dun like to brag n I dun do that. My intuition normally quite accurate. N who r the people around my life tat i dun like? Very easy. Just observe my behaviour n attitude towards this person. I dun like to talk much to this person, n if he/she can stay away from me that would b the best. I dun like to hate/detest people. But some simply like to make me hate them. N how did they make me hate them?? behave the way i hate: brag, lie, arrogant, proud, show-off, rude, act...

I love catching up with my kakis... I want to organise another soon, mayb in Feb, or Mar. Coz we simply have too many things to talk about... anything under the sun. Though need to take care of Jaden, but I still wish I would have some little time for me to unwind n relax. I always wear rather casual bcoz of the active toddler, so give me a chance to dress up n let me koe that i can still be pretty lah! hahahaha!

No comments: