Sunday, December 26, 2010

We just grew closer

Recently, some things happened to my family... dun wish to talk more about it here, coz it's private... aniway not anything good lah..

In e past when we were younger, I always complain n not very willing to share a room with my sis. I've always wanted to have a room of my own, but bcoz parents got a 4-room flat, so have no choice but to share with my sis.

I still remembered when we were young, we used to quarrel so much... my sis n bro are closer. I'm just like a outcast, mayb bcoz i'm the middle child... hahaha... but indeed they can click better lah...

Ever since my sis decided to leave for Dublin, we were all v sad. It's only then we knew actually we care for each other. We r just too stubborn... I missed the time when I opened up the letterbox n found a parcel / envelope sent by my sis.. I recognise her handwriting aniway.. haha! We have more topics to talk about ever since we 'parted'.. Partly bcoz she left, partly bcoz i got married.

Now, my sis is permanently back. but of course we r not sure if she will still leave. All I know was, we grew closer. Now, we 3 siblings r much closer, n i was glad i have them. And through this big matter that happened at home, we then realised one another's real feelings. We r really siblings... Now, no more fighting... We understand one another better, we talk better to one another, we love one another, n we treasure one another.

What I wish that I can help them most is, when they r preparing for their wedding, I will help them in watever way I can. I will try my best, all bcoz they r my siblings. It is fate that we r in the family this life, n i dunno whether we have the chance again the next life. We, or rather I, was silly tat I didnt know how to treasure my siblings, but at least I know I will, from now onwards.

No comments: