Thursday, December 16, 2010

A trip to Marina Square

A few days ago,I told hubby i wanted to go to Marina Square today, coz i wana go to a restaurant named Hippopotamus to try the food... so, today we went!! Just the 2 of us... Tmr, MIL will b going to her daughter's hse to stay n then Sat morn proceed to Kulim...

We accompanied Jaden frm morn til 3pm, then we went to Marina Square... We went to buy movie tix to watch Chronicles of the Narnia.. Had wanted to watch it long ago, but no chance... so gotta grab the chance to go b4 MIL leaves for Kulim.

The show was not bad, but we preferred the previous part... After we finished the show, it was dinner time.. But b4 the show started, we went for a quick bite at Long John, so not too hungry yet.. decided to walk around...

Hubby went into Royal Sporting House, n saw a Spanish champion jersey... he liked it.. so i said i will buy for him as x'mas present.. n then went to see shorts.. hubby loved to wear those shorts which are worn to play basketball.. the material is much softer... so i went to pay for these 2 items... Happily, we went to Esprit... hubby said wanted to get me something there..

I saw a bag.. both hubby n i think the bag was nice.. but is in white colour lah.. so i have to take gd care of it.. hubby paid for me, said is for my x'mas present!!! yippppeeee...

After which, went to G2000... hubby need to buy new long sleeved shirts, n pants... in the past he dun look good in shirts coz he is too thin, but now, though fatten alot, but look better.. after trying some shirts, pants, he ended up buying 2 shirts, 1 pair of pants, 1 belt with knuckle, 2 pair of socks.. damage was $206... He paid for them himself.. then he joked tat i shld buy these for his xmas present instead.. hahaahahaha!

Finally, we went to Hippo for dinner.. well, the food was ok, portion enuff if u r a big eater or someone who loves to eat.. we r too full to gobble down the food.. had steak, lamb chops, with starters like skewers, onion soup, foie gras, desserts... damage near to $100...

Spent quite alot of money today.. but once in a while shld b fine.. i think i need some time to relax too loh.. been too tense these few days.. i think i have shed far too many tears this year. I hope my tears will not drop again for the next few more days.. 15more days to 2011 loh.. pls bless me... I think I hurt my back again this time.. it's v painful, i raise up my right hand n it will hurt.. no choice i have to endure the pain.. tmr onwards i will need to take care of Jaden... i must bear with it...As i said, this year isn't a smooth year for me. tats y i need something like today's relaxation period. It's time to hold tight to my pocket liao... or else next mth v hard to survive.. hahaha!

No comments: