Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of 2010

I couldn't blif it, today is the last day of 2010 liao!! yipppeee.. by the way, today is my biao ge's birthday. Hope he stay healthy n be loving with my biao sao always...

Today morning was a busy day for us. Yest had our wedding anniversary celebration at JP Swensens... Had eaten so full that our stomachs almost bursted out. Daytime til 6.10pm was in school... We need to 'move house'... so i need to tidy up my new workspace b4 i leave, so drag til so late then go meet hubby. My timetable for 2011 is terrible.. The more i see it, the more i feel like fainting. haiz, dun wish to talk abt tat now. When we brought Jaden home, I was busy preparing his hot water, washing milk bottles, preparing his pyjamas etc... Until a moment I need to go charge my iphone beside our bed, then I realised there lied a bouquet of flowers! I walked in n out of the room a few times n yet I didn't see. I was surprised n so happy abt it.

When we were eating at Swensens, I was still thinking y hubby didn't buy me flowers, which he will do every year, but I didnt ask him. I just kept quiet abt it. So, he actually did not forget lah.. haha... thanks hubby for remembering! Love u!

Well, back to today's prog. Jaden woke up at 8.10am.. great! just was wat I want.. We need to go to his childcare centre to settle his registration thingy n buy uniform.. Reached there ard 9.25am. Initially Jaden refused to come down, but after a while he tried to walk around in the centre n was curious. I hope Monday he can dun throw temper... Teacher explained to me abt the program in the morn, the lessons will be in mandarin. I tot it is in English?? But nvm... As long as he learns something in the centre.

It'll b a 3hr Nursery 1 programme... Monday will start school.. wow, i do look forward leh.. But I am mentally prepared tat he will not learn anything for the 1st month, bcoz i assume he will b crying. Will b sitting in with him for the 1st 3 days for the whole session.
Teacher said can see tat he is clingy, so may take 1 month to stop crying. Well, i expected it n will understand. Wat occupation am i in? of course.. n somemore this is my son.. I know it... haiz... hahahaha! Bought 2 sets of the uniforms for him. Had washed n hung up to dry. Monday can wear to school! Help me pray he can adapt soon ok? But dun expect much from him ya.. hahahhaa..

After tat went to NUH... Won't say much abt the details for this.. All I can say is, the test results are all ok, Jaden quite cooperative though in the beginning he was rejecting the test. Hope further diagnosis can further re-assure this worried mummy.

Today is the eve of the new year, but we dun wish to go aniwhere... coz I feel tired n we dun wish to squeeze.. So, hubby already told me yest, that we will say happy new year to each other softly when the clock strikes 12 midnite.. n y must say softly? bcoz hubby said, by then Jaden will b sound asleep. hahaha!

No comments: