Thursday, December 23, 2010

Looking to the end of December 2010

1 more week to our 3rd wedding anniversary, 1 week 1 day to the last day of December.. i was actually quite looking forward to it..

to some friends who know my situation, 2010 is not smooth for me, regardless in terms of work, family or health. I really do hope 2011 can give me some light.

Jaden is napping soundly now, thats y i can sit down n blog... haha.. n same goes to his dad.. his dad went to nap earlier than the son, leaving me to handle Jaden solely on my own. Well, i've gotten used to it. Now, besides blogging, I'm drinking my campbell soup, n waiting for the laundry to be ready, so tat i can go hang..

Didn't go out bcoz today the gas pipe inspection is today. Aniway it was v fast loh. He checked for less than 5min n he told hubby everything is fine.. arrrrggg... wasted a morning..

Jaden will be attending his playgrp/N2 in 2 weeks' time. the centre just called me in the early noon, telling me to go down next week to get the registration procedures done.. so had fixed it on 31st Dec morning, after tat will go down to NUH. We can either enrol him on 3rd Jan or mid Jan, but I chose to let him go on 3rd Jan. Dunno if he will adapt or not.. OK, i shall tell myself to b more optimistic.. if not Jaden will never be more independent. I hope he can learn some things n skills there, if not i will change him to another cc... BTW, Jaden now can sort the shapes independently liao... n we r so happy for him. He will look at us, waiting to be praised whenever he puts a shape in.. keep it up my boy!

Aniway our 3rd wedding anniversary i need to go back to sch for our year end AGM meeting. So sad ya... But nvm, hope to catch a nice dinner with hubby after work loh. Well, while time goes day by day, I was so eager to start afresh in 2011, hope 2011 can be smooth for me.

No comments: