Wednesday, December 01, 2010

1st December 2010

The calendar has flipped to its last page of the year, december. A new page, a new life, a brand new start.

It has been a typhoon in my life this year. Thought that the waves r gone n it's time to have peace n enjoy, but who koes a new tsunami came. Dun worry, I'll be brave.

2010 is coming to an end. I hope 2011 will be a better year for me. I've been through too much this year. I'm not as fortunate as others, I know. Sincerely hope others who r more fortunate than me can spare a thought for me, dun show your happiness in front of me, you'll be rubbing more salt to my wound, or trying to make me remember the sufferings that I've went through. It's definitely not beneficial for me.

I should start thinking my wishlist for 2011. Give me some time to think about it.

No comments: