Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stressed

Some things is not tat u say u shoulder, n u can shoulder it up... things r not so simple as u think it is... u r too naive.. y choose to belif some1 who has no relations to u, n always not believing us?

If u really koe how to settle, u won't b sitting at home n watch tv, sit n wait for news...

My health has been giving me prob which made me nuts already, n now this super big problem comes in..i'm already suffering all these to myself quietly... whenever i cry over this matter, did u see? i bear all these myself.. wat about u?

Pls wake up... stop being so naive n stupid.. i'm v tired... i have my own prob to b troubled abt, n yet u add more to my shoulders. i have to intervene, bcoz i'm part of the family. why u always like that?? i'm really loss for words. please, take it as i beg u, pls dun add such stress to us.

No comments: